Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Current Love: Thirty Four Disciples


"Thirty Four Disciples take high octane gothic glamour and draw their collection of once feminine dresses to the dark side. With their good girl gone bad aesthetic, Thirty Four Disciples slash maxi dresses to the thigh, add playful cut-outs to lace mini dresses and shred and stud denim shorts; while slick leather look leggings and cropped bra tops add a toughened edge."

Feminine dresses to the dark side? Sounds like my cup of tea :) Here are my favorites:


Not to mention Amanda Hendrick looks amazing, as usual

This line ranges from $47-$95, unfortunately not exactly my price range. I'll be keeping my eyes open for inexpensive look alikes though!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, No doubt, This kind of dressing is very stunning for girls. I love to see this amazing post ever.
    mehndi dresses

    ReplyDelete