Tuesday, February 26, 2013

January



Welp, another month has gone by without me hardly updating! Sometimes I just lose my inspiration keep up with this blog because I have my tumblr, facebook, and instagram too so I feel like people already see what I have to talk about. Anyways, I did a lot of wedding planning during January. We secured our venue, our catering, I bought my wedding dress, and found my bridesmaid dresses! So when I'm not working, I 'm thinking wedding planning, when I'm not wedding planning, I'm probably trying to nap! Haha











Finding my dress was a one shop stop. I went to David's Bridal and I wanted to find THE dress there. I didn't want to run all over town and make appointments at different stores, it's such a hassle. I think the 3rd dress I tried on was the one I chose. Very easy breezy because I knew exactly what I wanted. Now of course I'm not going to post pictures of my dress, but here are some pictures from that day! I had my best friend, Lauren, my cousin, Michelle, my sister (and MOH), Katie, my mom, and Lavena (my almost mother in law), all come with me to help me make my decision!



No comments:

Post a Comment