Sunday, April 14, 2013

WEDDING DAY!













Well hello everyone! Seeing as how I am posting this on 4-14, I have officially been Mrs. French for a few days now and I couldn't be happier :) We don't get our wedding photos back from the photographer until a week or so from now, so until then I will just be posting random bits and pieces!

GETTING READY!

 
                





 

 


Katie (Maid of Honor), Michelle, Me, & Amanda
All the girls!




Me & my sissy :)

CEREMONY!

My daddy walking me down the aisle!

RECEPTION!
My brother and I before the reception
Cake cutting

Jason (Best Man) toasting us

Our first dance

Father daughter dance
Dancing with our besties during the dollar dance!


So there you have it! A glimpse at our wedding day. I'll be posting more pics over the next couple weeks!




No comments:

Post a Comment